Midwest Snips® P6716S Forged Blade Straight Cut Aviation Snip
Midwest Snips® Forged Blade Straight Cut Aviation Snip cuts straight and wide curves to the left and right. Used to trim or cut sheet materials including metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber, screening, canvas, cloth, etc.
- Cuts straight and wide curves to the left and right
- Use in either hand
- Serrated blades
- Meets ASME Standard B107.500-2010(B107.16).
- Nominal Length: 9-3/4"
- Cut Length: 1-3/8"
- Cutting Capacity (CR/SS): 18/22
- Cuts wide left and right curves and straight
Longest Lasting Cutting Edge
- Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated.
- Hot drop-forged process uses grain structure of steel to produce maximum strength.
- Blades serrated 40 serrations per inch grip material without scarring.
Highest Quality Components
- Grade 8 blade pivot bolt and heavy-duty double-overwind spring are unconditionally guaranteed!
- Multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8 : 1 power ratio.
- High tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides most efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power.
Comfortable Handle Grips
- Thick textured Santoprene® grips comfort user's hand and prevent steel handles from wearing through.