Midwest Snips® MWT-CT Snap-Lock & Nail-Hole Combo Punch Tool
Midwest Snips® 2-In-1 Combo Tool converts with the turn of a thumb-screw from a snap-lock punch to a nail-hole punch. Features precision milled punches and heavy-gauge zinc plated handles with solid ring-pin construction in addition to compound leverage handle action. Combine ease of operation with precision performance.
- 2 tools in 1
- Providing contractors great value and saving time on the job
- Combo tool punches both the nail hole slot and a snap lock in vinyl siding, punches or enlarges nail hole slot as needed
- Punches snap lock punch to secure siding to finishing trim
- Raised tab is used in cut edge of siding at top of wall or below window to secure siding.
Dual Purpose Combo Model
- Combo-Punch is both a snap-lock and a nail-hole punch. Convert function with the turn of a thumbscrew.
Compound Leverage Handle Action
- Requires less hand force for ease of operation.
- Handles won't bend from hand pressure. Textured Santoprene® grips prevent hand slippage and comfort user's hand.