Midwest Snips® MWT-657N Knifti-Cut® Forged Steel Blades Shop Shear/Uti
Knifti-Cut® Versatile Shop Shear/Utility Snip features needle nose blades to access confined areas and a full 2" cut length. For intricate cuts in light sheet metal and other sheet materials and for accessing tight areas. Also cuts jewelry materials, cable ties, strapping, soft copper wire, and can be used to strip insulation from wire.
- Nominal Length: 7-1/4"
- Cut Length: 2"
- Cutting Capacity (CR): 26
- Forged steel needle nose blades to access confined areas
- Cuts cable ties, strapping, copper wire, light gauge sheet steel and other sheet materials
- Great for reaching hard to cut spaces
- Kush'n Kote® Grips comfort user's hands.
Long-Lasting Cutting Edge
- Hot-drop forged blades are precision ground and scientifically heat-treated.
- Hot drop-forged process uses grain structure of steel to produce maximum strength.
Highest Quality Components
- Grade-8 blade pivot bolt is unconditionally guaranteed!
Comfortable Handle Grips
- Kush'n-Kote® textured grips comfort user's hand.
- Precision cuts completely to blade tip end which reduces cutting strokes and enables complete and accurate trim cuts.
Stays In Adjustment
- Blade pivot bolt is affixed in bottom blade and secured with special locknut to hold blades in adjustment.
- Designed to cut a specific material or provide a specific cutting feature.