Messinas WW-U-016 Dog & Cat Stopper® Repellent, Trigger Bottle, 32 Oz
Messinas Dog and Cat Stopper can be used to discourage most dog and cat breeds from bedding down, spraying and entering plant beds, mulch, lawns and other areas while also keeping them off of sils, furniture and other unwanted areas. To prevent further home and garden harm, apply Messinas Dog and Cat Stopper to key areas. This humane and safe Messinas Dog and Cat Stopper creates a sensory barrier that works by smell, taste and feel and can be applied every 30 days regardless of weather or watering. It is pleasant to use, dries clear and odor free and is safe to use around fruits and vegetables. When using on fabrics or other areas in danger of staining, always test a small piece before using on large areas to ensure it is suitable.
- Size: 32 ounce
- Coverage: Approximately 1,000 sq. ft.
- Lasts approximately 30 days, regardless of weather
- Pleasant to use formula
- Ready to use liquid, no mixing required
- Contains no blood, bone or meat meal, or rotten smelling ingredients
- Instead using plant extracts to deter dogs and cats, giving it a pleasant smell
- Applied approximately every 30 days
- Regardless of weather and watering
- Can be used indoors or outside
- Can be used to deter dogs and cats from entry, bedding, urinating, defecating and other unwanted behavior
- All natural formula works by smell, taste and feel
- Dries clear and odor free in a matter of minutes.
Directions for Use:
DO NOT APPLY TO PLANTS AS POSSIBLE BURING MAY OCCUR
This product is a highly effective solution for preventing foraging, bedding and entry damage as well as the prevention of defecating and urinating issues caused by most dog and cat breeds when used according to the following directions.
- 1: Shake container well before using.
- 2: Apply a fine mist to areas that need protection or entry ways, making sure all parts are covered, being careful not to overspray. When using on fabric, wood or other manufactured material, always test a small area before making broadcast applications to prevent possible staining. When using near edible crops, apply a perimeter application.
- 3: Allow 20 minutes for the product to dry before watering of any kind.
- 4: Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days.
NOTE: Due to possible allergic reaction to one or more of the ingredients used to make this product, do not apply to plants that are grown for human or animal consumption. When spraying, ensure that the product does not contact food plants. It may, however, be used on dormant fruit and nut trees. This product works by smell and taste.
- This product will work to repel the following animals: most breeds of dogs and cats.