Medallion 027.0000185.007 Exterior Oil Based Primer 1 Gallon, White
"Medallion" Exterior Oil Primer
Medallion Exterior Oil Primer is the perfect base coat for all oil and latex house paints, adding long-lasting protection to your home as it resists weather-related problems such as peeling and blistering. Gives mildew resistant coating that helps promote topcoat adhesion as it seals and primes exterior surfaces.
- Seals and primes exterior surfaces on your home
- Helps promote topcoat adhesion
- Gives mildew resistant coatings
- Perfect for bare tannin producing woods and wax bleeding hardwood siding
- Dries to the touch in 6-8 hours.
- Dry overnight before applying topcoat.
- Finish coat should be applied within 30 days following primer application.
- Mildew resistant coating that helps promote topcoat adhesion as it seals and primes exterior surfaces.
Where To Use:
Use on properly prepared exterior surfaces such as hardboard siding and trim, bare wood and previously painted, unprimed wood siding and trim, bare redwood, cedar, cypress, fir or gummy pine.
Storage and Disposal:
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage or disposal.
- In case of spillage, absorb with inert material such as sand or kitty litter.
- Dispose of contaminated absorbent, container and/or unused contents in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
One gallon covers up to 400 sq. ft. (37.2 m²) depending on surface porosity. Do not thin.