Mayfair 87SLNL-000 iLumaLight Plastic Toilet Seat with Cover, Round, W
Going to the bathroom in the middle of the night can be hazardous. Be safe with the iLumaLight toilet seat that provides 8-hours of low level red illumination that can be seen clearly in the dark without telling the brain to wake up and disrupt your sleep pattern. Light sense technology turns the night light off when the bathroom light is on or there is enough daylight. Water-resistant case protects internal components from moisture and removes for easy cleaning or battery replacement. Requires one alkaline 1.5V C-Cell battery (not included). Seat is made of resilient plastic with molded-in color that resists chips, wear and stains and also features easy clean & change hinges, sta-tite seat fastening system, precision seat fit adjustable hinges & super grip bumpers for a perfectly adjusted fit to the toilet.
- ILumaLight - 8 hr of night time illumination
- Whisper Close - slowly and quietly closes with a tap, eliminating slamming and pinched fingers
- Easy Clean and Change - removes for easy cleaning and replacement
- Sta-Tite Seat Fastening System - never loosens
- Precision Seat Fit Adjustable Hinges-1/2 in front to back adjustability for a perfect fit to the toilet bow
- Super Grip Bumpers - provides greater stability
- Resilient plastic - solid, molded-in color resists chips, wear and stains.
- Type: Round
- Finish: White
- Front Type: Closed
- Hinge Type: Precision Seat Fit Adjustable/Whisper Close
- Material: Plastic
- Includes: Seat Cover
- Series: ILumaLight
- Suitable for Use With: All Manufacturers Round Bowls
- Usage: For Residential Applications
Affinity iLumaLight Night Light Toilet Seat provides 8 hours of nighttime illumination. Seat features slow-close, Easy Clean & Change and STA-TITE Seat Fastening System. Light Sense technology allows the light to come on every night at the same time after initial set. Preserves battery life as it will shut off if the bathroom light goes on.
- Illuminates the bathroom at night.
- Shuts off when bathroom lights are on.
- Protects internal components from moisture.
- Removes for cleaning and battery replacement.
Why a red light?
- Red light is a longer wavelength color that can be seen clearly in the dark without telling the brain to wake up. Red light is least disruptive to your sleep.
Red light benefit
- Brighter lights such as white and blue have shorter wavelengths that our brain interprets as natural 'daytime'.
- Our brains interpret different levels of lighting as an indication of time of day.
Less sleep interruption
- Melatonin regulates our sleep cycle. Brighter light at night causes our brain to produce less melatonin, making it harder to fall back asleep.