MasterSeal NP1WHT12 Polyurethane Sealant, White, 10.1 Oz
MasterSeal NP 1 is a one-component, high performance, non-priming, gun-grade, elastomeric polyurethane sealant. It requires no mixing and typically requires no priming to bond to many materials, including concrete and masonry. Used as an acoustical sealant, MasterSeal NP 1 reduces sound transmission in partition systems to support high STC values by sealing spaces around cut-outs and at perimeters of partitions. The sealant cures to a tough rubber to form a long-lasting acoustical seal.
- Size: 10.1 ounce
- Color: White
- One-component formula requires no mixing, helping to reduce labor costs
- Joint movement capability ±35% provides excellent flexibility for keeping moving joints weathertight
- Easy to gun and tool, speeding up application and making neater joints
- No primer required for most construction materials lowering installation costs
- Weather resistant for long-lasting weather tight seals
- Compatible with non-rigid coatings and can be painted
- Superior holding power for long-lasting roof tile installation.
- Interior and exterior
- Above and below grade
- Immersed in water
- Expansion joints
- Panel walls
- Precast units
- Aluminum and wood window frames
- Vinyl siding
- Store front assemblies.