Master Plumber T12004008 Non-Toxic FDA Clear Braided PVC Tubing, 1-1/2
Clear PVC Tubing reinforced with spiral polyester for use in pressure applications. Manufactured with Non-Toxic FDA compounds. Use for flexible lines for air, water, liquids, beverages, and gases as well as drain lines for air conditioners and dehumidifiers where higher pressure or tubing wall stability is required. Excellent resistance to mild acids and chemicals. See through design allows for visual flow. Not for use with Ice Makers or petroleum based products.
- Non-Toxic FDA grade compound
- Clear with polyester reinforcement
- Suitable for use with liquids, chemicals and gases
- Higher pressure ratings
- For use with hose barbs and clamps.
- ID: 1-1/2"
- OD: 2"
- Length: 25'
- Color: Clear
- Temperature Range: +25 to +150 degrees Fahrenheit
- Working Pressure @ 70 degrees Fahrenheit: 100 PSI