Master Plumber T10005008 Non-Toxic FDA Grade Clear PVC Tubing, 3/8"x1/
Clear PVC Tubing manufactured with Non-Toxic FDA compounds. Can be used for flexible lines for low pressure air, water, liquids, beverages, chemicals and gases as well as drain lines for air conditioners and dehumidifiers. Excellent resistance to mild acids and chemicals. See through design allows for visual flow. Not for use with Ice Makers or petroleum based products.
- Non-Toxic FDA grade compound
- Suitable for use with liquids, chemicals and gases
- Use as flexible drain line
- Excellent resistance to mild acids and chemicals
- See through design allows for visual flow
- Not for use with ice makers or petroleum based products
- For use with hose barbs and clamps
- Tubing is marked every foot for easy measuring and cutting
- Bulk roll.
- ID: 3/8"
- OD: 1/2"
- Length: 100'
- Color: Clear
- Temperature Range: 25 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit
- Working Pressure @ 70 degrees Fahrenheit: 45 PSI