Makita® GV5010 Vertical Disc Sander, 4.2 Amp, 4500 RPM, 5"
Makita’s 5" Disc Sander combines power and comfort with motor-protection features for longer lasting industrial performance. The GV5010 is ideal for a variety of sanding applications. The GV5010 is powered by a Makita-built 4.2 AMP motor that delivers 4,500 RPM for fast and efficient sanding. The ball-and-needle bearing construction is engineered for longer tool life. The GV5010 has a continuous rating input of 440W. Makita® engineered comfort and convenience features into the grinders for professional use all day long. The GV5010 is double insulated and has a soft grip handle for increased comfort on the job. It weighs only 2.6 lbs. with a unique and well-defined exterior. The GV5010 is a versatile and powerful disc sander engineered for industrial sanding applications.
- Powerful 4.2 AMP motor delivers 4,500 RPM for faster material removal
- Precision balance with rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Trigger lock-on button for operator convenience
- Two position adjustable side handle for operator covenience
- Rubberized handle for increased operator comfort
- Motor-over-pad design for better balance and control
- Refined design at only 2.6 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- (1) 5" Abrasive Disc, 80 Grit, 5/pk (742109-9)
- (1) 5" Plastic Backing Pad (743025-8)
- (1) Side Handle (152491-2)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783203-8).
- Sanding Disc : 5"
- No Load Speed : 4,500 RPM
- AMPS : 4.2
- Overall Length : 7-1/8".