Makita® GA4030K Angle Grinder with Tool Case, 11000 RPM, 4"
Makita’s 4-Inch Angle Grinder, model GA4030K, combines power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting performance for a range of industrial grinding applications. The GA4030K is powered by a Makita-built 6 AMP motor that delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications. The machined bevel gears are engineered for longer tool life, and the all ball bearing design and metal gear housing deliver added durability. The labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life. In addition, the armature is sealed by a protective zig-zag varnish which prevents contamination by creating a barrier under rotation. Makita® engineered comfort and convenience features into the GA4030K for professional use all day long. The small diameter (2-1/4-Inch) barrel grip is engineered for added comfort. The GA4030K has a compact size and weighs only 3.7 pounds. The gear housing can be positioned every 90 degrees for a range of cutting applications, and the side handle can be easily installed on both sides of the tool for operator convenience. The GA4030K is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for demanding applications including cutting brick and masonry, cutting ferrous metal, paint and rust removal, shipyard maintenance, heavy machinery, metal polishing, general grinding, auto repair work, cutting limestone, and more. The grinder is built for professional tradesman including masons, welders, ship yard workers, automotive technicians, stone/tile work, HVAC, electricians, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class angle grinder.
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Compact design at only 3.7 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Slide switch design with lock-on
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/4") for added comfort
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Machined bevel gears provide up to 2x longer service life than previous models
- Side handle is positioned at an increased 20° angle for added comfort and control.
- (1) 4"X3/16"GRINDING WHEEL,BULK (741402-B)
- (1) 4" Wheel Guard (125885-4)
- (1) Lock Nut (194608-1)
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782420-7)
- (1) Inner Flange (224377-1)
- (1) Side Handle (153504-2)
- (1) Tool Case (824736-5)
- Wire Cup Brush : 3"
- No Load Speed : 11,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread : M10 x 1.25
- AMPS : 6
- Lock-On : Yes
- Lock-Off : No
- Overall Length : 10-1/2"
- Variable speed control dial : No
- Power Type : Corded