Makita® 6408K Variable Speed Reversible Drill, 4.9A, 3/8"
The Makita® 3/8" drill has a powerful 4.9 AMP motor with variable speed (0-2500) for a range of applications. Convenience features include a keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal, and an in-line design with a large trigger switch for easy operation. The 6408 has a lower decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation.
- Powerful 4.9 AMP motor
- Keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Low decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation
- Variable speed (0-2,500 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- In-line handle design for improved performance
- Large trigger switch for comfortable operation
- Large recessed lock-on button
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- All ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- Includes tool case for convenient storage of tool.
- (1) 3/8" Keyless Drill Chuck (763132-1)
- (1) Tool Case (824043-A).
- Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
- Capacity (wood) : 1"
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,500 RPM
- AMPS : 4.9
- Overall Length : 10-9/32"
- Handle : Pistol
- Max. no load speed : 2,500 RPM
- Power Type : Corded