Makita 4329K Top Handle Jig Saw - 3.9 Amp
The Makita 4329K Top Handle Jig Saw combines power with a compact design and ease-of-use features for a range of cutting applications.
The 4329K is engineered with a powerful 3.9 amp motor. The variable-speed control dial (500-3,100 spm) delivers optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials. The die-cast aluminum base bevel cuts 45 degrees right or left with a positive stop at 90 degrees for solid cutting performance.
The 4329K has three orbital settings plus straight cutting and features an ergonomically designed, rubberized grip to provide more comfort and control. A through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with the use of a clear dust cover and vacuum. The counterweight balancing system is engineered for reduced vibration and improved user comfort. The saw also features a large trigger switch for easy operation and lock-on button for extended use.
The 4329K has a compact design at only 8-7/8 inches long and weighs only 4.2 pounds. The saw is ideal for professional woodworkers, cabinetry makers, and specialized residential construction workers who require a superior jig saw in a compact size. The 4329K is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting with a powerful 3.9 AMP motor for use in a variety of materials
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Variable speed control dial (500-3,100 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- Counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Lock-on button for extended operation
- Through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of clear dust cover and vacuum
- Onboard hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and bevel adjustments
- Uses Tang shank blades
- 1 ea. Blade
- Hex Wrench
- Tool Case