Lyric® 26-47431 Sunflower Kernels Premium Treat for Wild Birds w/o Shells, 5 Lbs
Sunflower Kernels are a good source of fat and protein for finches, nuthatches, titmice, chickadees, woodpeckers and cardinals. Keep this food dry in your birdfeeder for best results. Due to market conditions, Lyric Sunflower Kernels may contain small amounts of shell and may have more broken pieces than in the past.
- 5 lbs
- Good source of fat & protein for finches, nuthatches, titmice, chickadees & cardinals
- Keep this food dry for best results
- Lyric raw sunflower kernels a premium treat for wild birds
- Carefully selected and cleaned
- No shells
- 100% edible.
- Sunflower Kernels.
- Attract the wild birds you want by offering Lyric Sunflower Kernels in a woodpecker feeer, designed so that only the woodpeckers' and nuthatches' long bills and tongues can get the bits of food
- You can also attract more birds by smearing some suet or peanut butter on the cedar and in the holes to attract the bird and help it identify the food source. Hanging the feeder from a tree branch or close to a tree trunk is optimal. Conversely, if you'd like to offer the mix to all birds, a hopper feeder works nicely. We also recommend wire mesh tubes, but because most of the ingredients are shelled, protect them from direct exposure to the elements. Squirrel baffles are always recommended.