Lyric® 26-47430 Golden Safflower Seed Wild Bird Food for Cardinals, 5 Lbs
Lyric Golden Safflower seed provides you more nutrition and less waste than white safflower. It has higher nutrition content than white safflower: 15% more oil, 25% higher protein and 30% higher fat. This food has an extremely thin hull making it easier for birds to eat and digest. Golden Safflower bring your birds a new and improved food. Preferred by desirable songbirds. Contains only the highest quality ingredients, so you don't have the dust or mess of other brands. Can be used alone or combined with any of the Lyric Mixes. Attract more birds, and keep them coming back!
- 5 lbs
- Has an extremely thin hull making it easier for birds to eat and digest
- Attract more birds, and keep them coming back
- Preferred by desirable songbirds
- Carefully selected and cleaned
- A great source of fat & protein that will not attract less desirable birds like starlings & grackles.
Keep The Squirrels Away:
- Squirrels typically do not like the taste of safflower. Using Lyric Golden Safflower provides the dual benefit of high nutrition for the birds and a taste that deters squirrels.
Is there a "best" feeder for Lyric Golden Safflower?
- Songbirds the size of Cardinals prefer feeding on platforms or traditional hopper style feeders. Though these birds can master using tube style feeders, the perches on most tubes are intentionally made short to discourage use by larger birds. Therefore, we recommend a platform feeder or hopper style feeder. Placing the feeder in a relatively open area in the yard will increase the likelihood of visits from a wide variety of birds.
- Safflower Seed
- Crude Protein (min.): 18%
- Crude Fat (min.): 45%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 20%
- Moisture (max.): 12%
- Songbirds the size of Cardinals prefer feeding on platforms or traditional hopper style feeders. Though these birds can master using tube feeders, the perches on most tubes are intentionally made short to discourage use by larger bird. Placing the feeder in a relatively open area will increase the likelihood of visits from a wide variety of birds.
- The key to attracting colorful birds to your backyard habitat is providing the proper food they desire. Most seed eating birds have specific preferences. With Lyric Safflower provide your wild birds a more nutritious safflower.
- Not for human consumption. Not recommended for domestic (caged) birds
- Caution to individuals with nut allergies, while this mixture may not contain nuts, it is manufactured and stored with produts that do
- Use a bag clip to seal bag or store in a air-tight container. Store in a cool, dry place.