Lyric® 26-47393A Chickadee Premium Wild Bird Food w/o Fillers, 20 Lbs
Loaded with sunflower seeds and nut pieces to attract more chickadees. Loved by chickadees, titmice, woodpeckers, nuthatches and other tree-dwelling birds. Lyric chickadee is a premium sunflower and nut mix. It is formulated with the chickadee's feeding habits in mind. The variety of quality like sunflower seeds, kernels, peanuts and pistachios make Lyric Chickadde an ideal food to attract these entertaining songbirds. Contains no fillers.
- 20 lbs
- Loaded with sunflower seeds and nut pieces to attract more chickadees
- Attracts more chickadees to your bird feeder
- Gourmet ingredients
- Formulated with the chickadee's feeding habits in mind
- Contains no fillers
- Carefully selected cleaned ingredients
- Delicious and nutritious.
- Black oil sunflower seed, sunflower kernels, shelled peanuts, pecans, pistachios & striped sunflower seed.
Why a Special mix for Chickadees?
- Chickadees frequently visit backyard bird feeders. These cute, friendly birds that call their own name seem to enjoy interacting with people and can even be trained to feed from an out-stretched hand. Chickadees are social, acrobatic and provide day long backyard entertainment.
Will Other birds eat Lyric Chickadee?
- Yes, a variety of other birds will flock to Lyric Chickadee. In fact, it is designed to attract the arboreal (tree dwelling) birds that associate with chickadees throughout the fall and winter. These "social climbers" include titmice, nuthatches, kinglets and woodpeckers. They commonly forage in mixed flocks throughout the winter, and all love sunflower seed and assorted nuts. Qute simply, the food habits of these target birds determined how we formulated the mix.
- Crude Protein (min.): 18%
- Crude Fat (min.): 38%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 15%
- Moisture (max.): 12%
- Chickadees are sure-footed and need no perches. Choose a feeder that will allow the bird to cling while maneuvering birdseed from the holes. Hang your feeder in or near a tree, and always use a squirrel guard, because sunflower seeds and nuts are squirrels' favorites, too.
- Chickadees are a lively group! These wild birds tend to forage together with nuthatches and titmice in mixed flocks. They dwell in trees, and they relish sunflower mixes and tree nuts.Chickadees bring such pleasure as they acrobatically flit from limb to bird house post. We fondly refer to them as the "social climbers" because of their congeniality and perpetual motion. Did you know that you can train a chickadee to eat bird seed right from your hand?