Lodge EC11S33 Color Enamel Cast Iron Skillet, 11", Blue
Stylish and affordable, this skillet from Lodge is a great addition to any kitchen. Lodge's Color Series cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. Made to exact specifications, it is first coated with black matte enamel and two coats of porcelain enamel. The matte enamel interior of this skillet eliminates the need to season, and also has superior heat distribution and retention, which reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. The two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, it is perfect for use on gas, electric, ceramic and induction surfaces, as well as in the oven.
- Diameter : 11"
- Depth : 1-3/4"
- Color : Blue
- Handles and Knobs are oven safe to 500°F
- Rims and cooking surface are black matte enamel
- Can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Use for any cooking technique
- Use to marinate and even refrigerate
- Enamel-coated cast iron flawlessly crafted to braise or saute your favorite cuts of meat
- 6 Quart colored dutch oven lids fit colored 11" diameter skillets
Use & Care:
- Before using your cookware wash and dry
- The porcelain coating is very chip-resistant, but not chip-proof
- No seasoning required
- Do not use in microwaves
- Although Lodge enamel is dishwasher safe, hand washing in warm soapy water is recommended to preserve original finish