Loctite® 852882 Super Glue Brush On Spreadable Applicator, 5-Gram
Loctite® Brush On Super Glue has proven superior performance over ordinary super glues. It works faster and holds stronger on more surfaces than ordinary instant adhesives thanks to a patented additive. The liquid formula works well on a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces and close fitting repairs. Loctite® Super Glue Brush On comes in a spill resistant bottle with a built-in brush applicator. It dries clear and sets without clamping. Loctite® Super Glue Brush On is resistant to moisture, most chemicals and freezing temperatures.
- 5 gram
- Dries transparent
- Invisible repairs
- Sets in seconds
- No clamping required
- Brush applicator
- Ease of application, glue-free handling
- Spill resistant bottle
- Safe storage
- Works faster & holds stronger on more surfaces
- Comes in a spill resistant bottle with a built in brush applicator
- Minimize waste.
- Repairing figurines, costume jewelry, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals and O-rings
- Bonding leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber and hard plastics such as Plexiglass™, polycarbonate, polystyrene and PVC
Not Recommended For:
- Glazed surfaces
- Use in dishwasher, oven or microwave
- Styrofoam, foam rubber, pure bone china, glass, silicone rubber, PTFE, polyethylene and polypropylene
- Use on repairs needing high flexibility.
- Apply in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, wax and paint. Protect work area. Lightly roughen smooth surfaces for better adhesion. Pre-fit parts to be joined.
- Twist off cap by turning counter-clockwise. Using the built-in brush, apply the adhesive lightly and uniformly to one surface only. Excess glue increases bonding time and decreases strength. Press surfaces together immediately. Hold in place for 15 to 30 seconds until bond sets. Do not reposition parts. Replace cap and clean excess adhesive with tissue paper.
- Cured adhesive may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade, removed with Duro® Super Glue Remover, acetone or with boiling water.