Loctite® 2235317 Middleweight Bonding High Performance Spray Adhesive,
Loctite Spray Adhesive High Performance is a premium quality formulation that dries clear and has a superior bonding strength. It dries quickly and is ideal for a wide range of household and automotive repair projects. Loctite Spray Adhesive High Performance will work on a variety of porous and nonporous substrates. Bonds paper, cardboard, foam, fabric, leather, felt, cork, foil, certain plastics, metal, glass & wood.
- Repositionable or permanent bonding
- Works on variety of applications
- Dries clear and will not yellow with age
- Invisible bond
- Can apply multiple coats
- Increases bond strength
- Does not bubble
- No reworking
- Acid free
- Will not damage photographs.
- Size: 13.5 Oz
- Color When Dry: Clear.
- Bonding wood, metal, acrylic, foam, fabric, polyethylene and polypropylene, PVC, cardboard, leather, felt, carpet, corkboard, glass, foil rubber and most plastics
Not Recommended For
- Unsupported vinyl fabric
- Repairing or installing car headliner fabric
- Combinations of high humidity and high temperature can promote bond failure
- Certain plastics and elastomeric substrates can exhibit bond failure due to plasticizer migration.
- Apply in a well-ventilated area, wash hands after use.
- Apply adhesive between 65°F (18°C) and 95°F (35°C). Shake can well before using. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of foreign materials. Protect finished surfaces. Pre-fit all materials. Testing of substrates for compatibility is recommended. Turn spray tip so that the black dot is aligned with the nozzle.
- Hold can in a vertical position. Point valve towards surface and spray from a distance of 8' to 10' (20 to 25 cm). Keep the can moving to create an even coat and avoid build-up on the surface. Start and stop the spray just off the work to prevent runs and sags.
- For repositionable/temporary bonds: Apply a very light even coat to one surface. After 15 seconds, join with light pressure only.
- For a permanent bond: Apply a medium coat to one surface. Allow to dry to tack and join.
- For stronger permanent bonds: Apply a medium coat to both surfaces. Allow to dry to tack (1 to 10 minutes). Porous surfaces will require more than one coat.
- After use, invert spray can and spray for approximately 2 seconds (or until spray is free of adhesive) to clear valve and spray tip. Clean spray tip with turpentine or mineral spirits. Note: When using solvents for cleanup, use proper precautionary measure.