Loctite® 1417170 PL Premium® FAST GRAB Polyurethane Construction Adhes
Loctite® PL Premium® FAST GRAB Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is a revolutionary construction adhesive that provides superior results and is safe to use. It may be used inside or outside and will last as long as the surface it joins together. Loctite® PL Premium® FAST GRAB is 100% polyurethane and is 8 times stronger than traditional construction adhesives.
- 10 Oz
- Color when dry: Grey
- 8X Stronger Than Ordinary Construction Adhesive, Fast Grab
- Compared to Original Formula, holds objects quickly, no bracing is required
- Virtually VOC Free < 2 % by weight
- Meets and exceeds APA AFG-01 specs
- Can be applied directly to wet, frozen or treated lumber
- High strength
- Stronger than many substrates it joins together; Up to 8 times the strength of conventional adhesives
- Water resistant
- Can be used outdoors; Ideal for humid areas
- Low odor
- No strong solvent odor; Excellent for indoor projects
- Twice the cover
- Less adhesive required due to the expansion of the adhesive as it cures
- Long open time
- Extended repositioning time.
- Bonding most common construction materials such as wood, treated wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation of all sorts, carpets, metal, lead, cement-based products, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall and mirrors
Not Recommended For:
- Polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene
- Certain materials such as rubbers and plastics may have bonding difficulties. Test before use
- Polystyrene Tub Surrounds
- Water submersion applications.
- Wear gloves. Cured adhesive on bare skin will not come off immediately with washing and will cause skin to darken. Cured adhesive and discoloration will come off in about 3 days.
- Use above 5°C (40°F). Surfaces must be clean and free of frost, standing water, grease, dust and other contaminants. Pre-fit all materials and protect finished surfaces. Cut nozzle at a 45° angle to desired bead size and puncture inner seal. Be very careful not to allow PL Premium® FAST GRAB to cure on a finished surface.
- Apply adhesive to one surface of the material being bonded. Press the surfaces firmly together. Materials may be repositioned within 20 minutes after applying the adhesive. If bonding two non-porous surfaces (such as foam, metal and fiberglass), add water in the form of a very light or atomized spray from a plant mister bottle to the extruded adhesive. The repositioning time will then be reduced to less than 15 minutes. Use mechanical support for 24 hours while the adhesive cures.
- Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with mineral spirits. Loctite® PL Premium® FAST GRAB must be removed mechanically once cured.