Loctite® 1395391 Epoxy Quick Set™, 0.85 Oz, Multi-Purpose
Loctite® Epoxy Quick Set is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 minutes for most projects. Available in a convenient dual syringe which delivers equal parts of both components every time.
- 0.85 Oz
- High impact resistance
- Won’t crack when drilled
- Can be tinted
- Matches surrounding materials
- Water resistant
- Can use outdoors
- Will not shrink
- One-time application
- Convenient double syringe
- 2 part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin & a hardener, when mixed in equal volumes
- Dispenses equal amounts of each component every time
- Can be combined with fiberglas cloth for a durable patch
- Sets in 5-10 minutes
- Quick completion of project.
- Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
- Great for crafting projects
Not Recommended For:
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon™, Teflon™ or flexible materials
- Applying at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
- Apply in a well ventilated area. Wear gloves and wash hands after use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, wax and paint. Roughen smooth surfaces for better adhesion. Pre-fit parts to be joined. Remove the plug from between the piston. Cut off the end tips of the syringe. Turn syringe end up and pull plunger back slightly allowing air bubbles to rise to top. Depress the double piston to dispense equal parts of the two materials on a disposable surface. Wipe syringe tips clean, retract piston slightly and close with the plug. Ensure that the plug is always placed in the same orientation on the tips. Mix resin and hardener for one minute thoroughly.
- For best results apply a small amount to both surfaces within one to two minutes of mixing adhesive and press together. Placing parts together close to the 5 minute set time will reduce adhesion. Remove any excess glue immediately with acetone. Support bond for 10 minutes at room temperature. Usable strength achieved in 8 hours. Fully cured in 24 hours.
- Not damaged by freezing. If frozen, warm to room temperature until the resin and hardener become liquid enough to mix. Use an approved hazardous waste facility for disposal.
- Loctite® Epoxy Quick Set can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating. Loctite® Epoxy Quick Set does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching. It can be sanded and drilled.