Loctite® 1360694 Vinyl Fabric & Plastic Flexible Adhesive, 1 Oz
Loctite® Vinyl, Fabric & Plastic Flexible Adhesive is a clear liquid adhesive formulated for repairing and mending flexible plastics such as vinyl seats, cushions, tarps and outdoor gear. It dries to a transparent and waterproof bond. It will not yellow or go brittle with age or sunlight.
- 1 Oz
- Interior or exterior applications
- Dries clear; Eliminates unsightly tapes or patches
- Easy to use; Invisible repairs
- Remains flexible; Will not brittle or yellow with age
- Long lasting repairs.
- Also repairing household items such as, shoes, toys, tools and weather stripping
- Repairing seat covers, beach balls, vinyl inflatable mattresses, vinyl upholstery, raincoats and wading pools
- Bonding paper, glass, leather, wood, fabric, rubber and some plastics
Not Recommended For:
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyformaldehyde, rubberized cotton, foam rubber, neoprene, urethane rubber, Mylar™ or Teflon™.
- For interior applications, apply and cure in a well ventilated area. Wear gloves and wash hands after use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, wax and paint. Roughen smooth surfaces for better adhesion. Pre-fit parts to be joined. Pierce the seal in the head of the tube using the reverse end of the cap.
Wet Bonding Instructions:
- Apply evenly to both surfaces and press surfaces together. Hold parts together until set. The assembly can be repositioned while the adhesive is still wet. Wipe excess adhesive away before it sets.
For repairing small tears and rips:
- Apply to the edges of the damaged areas. Press both edges together and secure with masking tape for approximately 10 minutes.
For repairing large tears and rips:
- Place a cloth or Fiberglass patch under the damaged area for extra strength. Apply product to the edges of the damaged area. Secure the repair with masking tape for approximately 10 minutes.
Contact bonding Instructions:
- Apply evenly to both surfaces. Let dry for 10 to 30 minutes or until dry to the touch. On porous surfaces, apply a second coat and allow to dry. Assemble parts within 30 minutes.
Wait for a full cure of 24 hours before exposure to water.
- Uncured adhesive can be removed using acetone or mineral spirits (Caution: Acetone may damage some plastics.) Cured adhesive may be cut away using a sharp blade with caution or removed with acetone.