Loctite 108558 Epoxy Instant Mix 1 Minute Glue, 0.47 Oz
Loctite® Epoxy Instant Mix™ 1 Minute is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond, which starts to set in 1 minute and reaches handling strength in 5 to 10 minutes. The static mix nozzle delivers a uniform mixture of resin and hardener every time. It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating.
- 0.47 Oz
- 2 part adhesive
- Consists of an epoxy resin & a hardener, when mixed in equal volumes
- High impact resistance
- Won’t crack when drilled
- Can be tinted
- Match surrounding materials
- Water resistant
- Can be used outdoors
- Does not shrink
- One-time application
- Convenient instant mix syringe
- Reaches Handling Strength In 5 To 10 Minutes
- Consistently dispenses equal, uniformly mixed amounts of each component
- Sets in 40 to 60 seconds
- Quick completion of project.
- Great for crafting projects
- Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch.
Not Recommended For:
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon™, Teflon™ or flexible materials.
- Well-ventilated area, gloves.
- Protect work area. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, wax and paint. For better adhesion, roughen smooth surfaces prior to cleaning. Pre-fit parts to be joined. Remove plastic cap from center of plunger. Turn nozzle end up and pull plunger back slightly allowing air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and discard end of syringe. Insert nozzle opening and push past prongs. Rotate nozzle 90° to lock into place.
- Depress plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin directly onto surface to be filled or bonded. Remove and discard nozzle. Wipe syringe tip immediately. Retract plunger slightly and close with the cap provided. Place objects together within 40 seconds of adhesive application. Bond sets in 40 to 60 seconds at 68°F (20°C) to 77°F (25°C). Remove any excess adhesive immediately with mineral spirits. Usable strength is obtained within 5 to 10 minutes. Warmer temperatures will shorten the set time and cooler temperatures will lengthen it.
- Clean excess glue immediately with mineral spirits. Cured adhesive may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade. Prolonged immersion in paint stripper will soften the cured adhesive to aid removal.
- Loctite® Epoxy Instant Mix™1 Minute does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching and can be sanded and drilled.