Liquid Nails® LNP-903 Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive, 28 Oz
This construction adhesive is specially formulated to provide professionals and do-it-yourselfers with excellent exterior/adhesion. It's also considered a "green glue" because it is low-VOC.
- Size: 28 ounce
- Heavy duty
- Exceptional holding power
- Interior & exterior grade
- Excellent gap filling
- VOC-compliant "green glue"
- 20-minute open time
- Contributes to LEED® certification
- Contributes toward NAHB National Green Building Standard™ certification of the structure
- Many exterior and interior heavy duty applications including countertops, cabinets, brick veneer, plywood and waferboard, foil insulation board, tileboard, treated lumber, drywall and most common building materials (concrete, lumber, etc.).
NOT Recommended For:
- Flooring applications, ceramics, mirrors, granite, marble, plastic or vinyl.
- Using a 1/4" (.64 cm) bead: 28 fl. oz. cartridge covers 88 lineal ft.
- For best results, construction adhesive and both surfaces should be above 60°F. All substrates must be structurally sound and free from grease, dust, dirt and flaking coatings. New plaster must be fully cured before applying construction adhesive.
- Cut nozzle at a 45° angle to desired size. Puncture inner seal with nail or wire.
- Apply 1/4" bead of construction adhesive directly onto studs and plates. Press drywall firmly against construction adhesive. Adjust as necessary. Holding drywall's outer edges, nail every 16" and inside the field as necessary. Note: If studding is perfectly true, nailing inside field will not be required.
- Apply 1/4" bead of construction adhesive to rafters. Fasten drywall's outer edges with nails 12" on center. Fasten center of field with a nail at each rafter. Drywall larger than 4' x 8' should be fastened with 2 nails in the field of each rafter.
- Apply 1/4" bead of construction adhesive to structure. Some uses include drywall to drywall and drywall to block walls.
- Working time: Up to 20 minutes. Very warm temperatures will decrease working time. If construction adhesive becomes dry, scrape it off and reapply.
- If the construction adhesive is wet, use soap and water. If the construction adhesive has dried, use mineral spirits.
- 70 GPL
- ASTM C-557.