Liquid Nails® LNP-902 Heavy Duty Subfloor & Deck Construction Adhesive, 28 Oz
This low temperature and high temperature adhesive offers superior quality compared to typical exterior/interior heavy duty construction adhesive, gunning in temperatures as low as 22 degree and as high as 120 degree. Appropriate for subfloors and most common building materials, even wet or frozen lumber. It's also appropriate for foamboard because it is a latex-based construction adhesive and contains no solvents that could attack foam. The exceptional, low-VOC construction adhesive bridges gaps up to 3/8" and provides an open time of 20 minutes.
- Size: 28 ounce
- Creates stronger subfloor systems
- Prevents squeaking
- Bridges gaps
- Superior quality exterior & interior latex based adhesive for sub-floors & most common building materials
- Gaps up to 3/8", suitable for use with foam board
- Contains no solvents that could attack foam
- Specially formulated to adhere to wet or frozen lumber in temperatures as low as 22 degree. Plus, no running or dripping even at 120 degree!
- Extremely strong, durable bond
- Water cleanup
- Contributes to LEED® certification
- Contributes toward NAHB National Green Building Standard™ certification of the structure
- GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSM Certification
- Increasing the structural integrity of walls and subfloor systems using plywood, waferboard, lumber and treated lumber, particleboard and foamboard.
NOT Recommended For:
- Bonding underlayment directly to concrete or for uses other than subfloor, deck and wall system installation.
- 28 fl. oz. cartridge covers 88 lineal ft.
- 20 GPL
- APA-AFG-01, ASTM D-3498 and C-557.