Liquid Nails® LN-604 Projects & Foamboard Adhesive, 10 Oz
This high-strength, low-odor, latex wall adhesive for indoor use features excellent long-term holding power and water resistance when set, yet it cleans up with water when wet. The flexible bond it provides bridges gaps up to 3/8". It's also considered a "green glue" because it's VOC-compliant.
- Size: 10.3 oz
- Will not attack foam insulation
- No harmful fumes
- High-strength bond
- Water cleanup
- Contributes to LEED® certification
- GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSM Certification
- Contributes toward NAHB National Green Building Standard™ certification of the structure
- Meets ASTM C-557-73
- Use as wall adhesive for foamboard, drywall, molding, paneling, plywood/hardboard, masonry/concrete, foam-back tub surrounds, corkboard, ceramic tile repair, furring strips and 1/8" thick medium-density fiberboard (MDF) paneling.
Not Recommended For:
- Outdoor use, application of mirrors, marble, ceiling tile or wood flooring, underwater use, application of most tub surrounds (with the exception of foam-back tub surrounds), or bonding foam-back tub surrounds directly to ceramic tile.
- Using a 1/4" (0.64 cm) bead: 10.3 fl. oz. cartridge covers 32 lineal ft.
- 35 GPL