Liquid Nails® LN-207 Clear Small Projects Silicone Adhesive, 2.5 Oz
This moisture-curing product by Liquid Nails® Adhesive is designed for use in all types of household repairs. It's considered a "green glue" that can contribute toward LEED and NAHB certification and can be used on a wide range of surfaces, including most plastics, metals, masonry and wood. This versatile Liquid Nails® adhesive is non-flammable, cures quickly and has outstanding environmental resistance to heat, cold and moisture.
- Size: 2.5 oz
- Works where hammer and nails can't
- Resealable cap/Precision applicator
- Won't shrink
- Clear adhesive
- Permanently flexible
- Construction grade
- Contributes to LEED® certification
- Contributes toward NAHB National Green Building Standard™ certification of the structure
- Wood, metal, concrete, fiberglass, painted surfaces, vinyl, porcelain, house numbers, countertops, plastics,* moldings and canvas/fabrics.
* Will not bond polyethylene or polypropylene.
NOT Recommended For:
- Windows, wood flooring, tubs/sinks, aquariums or other underwater applications.
- Using a 1/8" bead: 2.5 fl. oz. squeeze tube covers 30 lineal ft.
- 46 GPL.