Liquid Fence® HG-70266 Granular2 Deer & Rabbit Repellent, 2 Lb
Homeowners, gardeners, professional landscapers and commercial growers have discovered Liquid Fence® Deer & Rabbit Repellent Granular2 stops deer and rabbit damage. Unlike other deer and rabbit repellents that require the animals to browse to be effective, Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Granular2 works on scent, so deer and rabbits don’t even have to take a bite to be repelled.
- Size: 2 lb
- Deer & rabbit repellent
- Easy to apply granular
- Harmless to plants and animals
- Rain resistant
- Apply year-round
- Repels deer and rabbits from low-growing flower beds, landscaped ornamental gardens, ground covers and lawns
- Provides 100% guaranteed protection for all low growing plants
- Biodegradable repellent is easy to apply on & around flower beds, vegetable gardens, ground cover & lawns
- Safe for use on edible crops
- Covering approximately 500 sq.ft. per lb.
How to Use:
- Apply liberally to plants and their perimeter during a dry period. Repeat process 1 week later and then approximately once per month thereafter. Areas where feeding pressure from deer and rabbits is intense, spray Liquid Fence® Deer and Rabbit Repellent once a week for 3 weeks and then approximately once per month thereafter.
- Member tested and recommended by The National Home Gardening Club and The American Rose Society! Two of America's most revered garden associations have tested and awarded Liquid Fence® Deer and Rabbit Repellent with their prestigious endorsements.
An ounce of prevention
- Deer, in particular, are creatures of habit. If they crunched your tulips in the spring, you can bet, they'll be munching your mums in the fall. So apply Liquid Fence® Deer and Rabbit Repellent and stop the foraging cycle before it begins.
The truth about product rotation
- There's a common misconception that it's necessary to rotate deer and rabbit repellent brands to ensure continued repellency. Although true with some repellents, this is absolutely not true with Liquid Fence® Deer and Rabbit Repellent. It's the only deer and rabbit repellent you'll need!
Put the freeze on winter deer damage:
- Contrary to how it may seem to the softhearted, feeding deer is not good for them and it's obviously not good for landscaping. In fact, feeding deer actually trains them to think of that backyard as a reliable source of food.