Lincoln ED033513 7018AC-RSP Stick Electrode, 1/8" x 14", 1 Lb
Lincoln 7018AC-RSP Stick Electrode provides AC polarity welding. Works on low open circuit volt operation. Minimal spatter. Capable of cold re-strikes. Works well on thin sections & general fabrication. A great choice for low open circuit voltage AC power sources. Cold restrikes are no problem with this versatile, all-position electrode. Stick electrodes from Lincoln Electric are designed for mild and low alloy steel welding applications.
- Diameter: 1/8"
- Length: 14"
- Provides AC polarity welding
- Works on low open circuit voltage operation
- Minimal spatter
- Capable of cold re-strikes
- Works well on thin sections and general fabrication
- Typical Applications: General fabrication, Tack and skip welds, Thin sections
- Welding Positions: All, except vertical down.