Lenox 3024040CT Carbide Tipped Hole Saw, 2-1/2"
Lenox Carbide Tipped Hole Saw features heat-resistant carbide teeth for an extended life while cutting tile and stainless-steel. A thick backing plate resists damage and helps increase the lifespan. The unique tooth configuration combines with a specially-engineered design to provide superior stainless-steel cutting ability. Use the hole saw with a 2L, 3L, 6L or 7L standard arbor or a 2L SNAP-BACK arbor.
- Long tool life: Heat resistant carbide teeth for long life in tile and stainless steel
- Added durability: Thick backing plate resists damage and increases life
- Unique tooth configuration: Engineered design provides ability to cut in stainless steel like no other.
- Applicable Materials: Tile and Stainless Steel
- Type: Toothed Edge
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/2"
- Cutting Edge Material: Solid Carbide
- T P I or Pitch: 3 TPI
- Drill Size: 1/4" Dia x 3-1/4" L
- Shank Size: 1/2"
- Shank Type: Hex
- Use Arbor: 2L Snap Back, 2L, 3L, 6L, 7L Standard
- Special Features: 2" Pipe Entrance, 150, 60 Recommended rpm, 5/8" - 18 Thread Size .