Lenox 1772961 Bi-Metal Arbored Hole Saw, 2-3/4"
The Lenox Tools 1772961 44A Bi-Metal Speed Slot Arbore Hole Saw, 2-3/4-Inch outperforms all competitors in wood cutting, plug removal, and metal cutting applications, The patent pending Speed Slot features a staircase design for easy plug removal, The slot is wider than most and is placed lower on the hole saw with multiple leverage points to easily eject the plug with a standard screwdriver, The hole saw is 10-percent taller than the previous model to deliver cleaner cuts through two-by lumber, The Speed Slot efficiently removes saw dust and chips while producing a fast cut and preventing the plug from getting stuck in the saw, The new hole saw also features up to twice the life of the previous model when cutting metal, An enhanced tooth geometry, a thin kerf design and an advanced coating contribute to the efficiency of the cutting process by removing material faster, therefore generating less heat while cutting
- M2 high-speed steel cutting edge
- Shock resistant teeth
- 4/6 vari-tooth design
- Positive rake tooth
- Clamshell pack
- Speed Slot features a staircase design for easy plug removal
- Up to 2X the life in metal cutting
- Deeper hole saw allows for easier removal
- Bi-Metal Construction for longer life
- Enhanced tooth geometry, a thin kerf design, and an advanced coating for life and speed
- Depth: 1-5/8"
- Diameter: 2-3/4"