Kreg SML-C1 - 100 Coarse-Thread Pocket-Hole Screws for Plywoods, Zinc-
These zinc-plated pocket screws are an excellent choice for all-around indoor pocket hole construction. The washer head design provides maximum bearing surface, and prevents the head from driving through the pocket. It also ensures that the screw will seat neatly in the bottom of the hole. The auger points drive in easily with minimal splitting, while the zinc finish reduces friction and provides corrosion resistance. Coarse thread for excellent performance with softwoods.
- 100 count
- Size: 1" (25 mm)
- #2 square drive
- Maxi-Loc head
- Zinc coating reduces friction and provides corrosion resistance
- For a wide variety of indoor projects with limited exposure to the elements
- Provides adequate rust protection
- For indoor use
- Design provides maximum bearing surface, and prevents the head from driving through the pocket
- Washer-head provides a large amount of surface area on the head of the screw, helping to ensure the strongest possible hold.