Kool Seal KS0063700-20 Blu2White Elastomeric Roof Coating, White, 5 Ga
Kool Seal Blu2White Elastomeric Roof Coating is a color-changing acrylic finish coat that provides a highly reflective finish to lower interior temperatures and reduce energy costs. This product is formulated with SnowRoof technology for easy coverage - Blu2White coating is blue in color during application, and will transition to bright white when drying, usually within 24 hours. Transition time will depend on environmental conditions and amount of sunlight. Kool Seal Blu2White coating provides excellent waterproofing capabilities.
- Size: 5 Gallon
- Easy coverage SnowRoof technology - Goes on blue, dries white
- Cools and seals to reduce energy costs
- Elastomeric to resist cracking and peeling
- Dirt pickup resistant.
- Warm, soapy water
- Apply Kool Seal Blu2White Elastomeric Finish Coat at 50-100 sq ft per gallon per coat. Rough/porous surfaces will require additional coating. Two coats recommended.
- EPDM rubber roofs should be primed with Kool Seal Elastomeric Base Coat Gray for increased adhesion (refer to KS0034600 for coverage rate).
- Exposure to rain or heavy due: 4-6 hours. Between coats and before roof traffic: 24 hours minimum.
- Metal, single ply, smooth BUR, modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, concrete, EPDM, Hypalon, existing asphaltic and elastomeric roof coatings.