Klein Tools D248-9ST High-Leverage Ironworker's Diagonal-Cutting Plier
High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs. The angled head design makes work easier in confined spaces. The hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action with no handle wobble. Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- Hooked handle for improved grip
- high-leverage design provides 36% greater cutting power than other pliers
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Made in the USA.
- Jaw length: 13/16" (21 mm)
- Jaw thickness: 7/16" (11 mm)
- Jaw width: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Overall length: 9-3/16" (233 mm).