Keeper® 89524 Ratchet Tie-Down with Double J-Hooks, 14'
The Keeper® Padded Ratchet Tie-Down provides maximum tension for demanding tie-down applications. This tie-down is rated for a 1,000 lb. working load limit and 3,000 lb. break strength, making it ideal for industrial applications. Coated steel Double J-Hooks attach to anchor points or loop back to an included D-Ring for outstanding ease of use and versatility. Keeper® Hi-Test® webbing is designed to remain tough even when subjected to weather and abrasion. A spring-loaded release mechanism ensures that the ratchet will never open accidentally, and a padded rubber ratchet handle increases speed and comfort.
- Size: 14'
- 1,000 lbs. working load limit
- 3,000 lbs. break strength
- Padded rubber ratchet handle
- Coated steel double J-hooks and steel D-ring
- Ratchet provides greater tension with minimal force
- Extra wide Hi-Test™ webbing
- Used in demanding applications
- Safety first, spring loaded release mechanism prevents ratchet from opening accidentally
- Convenient bin display with individually shrink wrapped product.