Keeper® 89515 Ratchet Tie-Down, 15' x 1" Webbing
The Keeper® Ratchet Tie-Down with Double J-Hooks is ideal for commercial cargo management applications. With a 666 lb. working load limit and 2,000 lb. break strength, this product is ideal for applications like bundling pipes or lumber to truck racks. The compact, steel Double J-Hooks attach to anchor points or loop back to an included D-Ring, making this tie-down versatile and easy to use. Keeper® Hi-Test® webbing is designed to perform under the most demanding conditions. Safety comes first in this ratchet tie-down, with a spring-loaded ratchet release that will never open accidentally.
- Size: 15'
- 666 lbs working load limit
- 2,000 lbs break strength
- Contractor grade with tie back design for pipe racks
- Long lasting Hi-Test® 1" webbing
- Compact steel double J-hooks with steel D-ring attaches to anchor point or back to D-ring
- Great for bundling pipes or lumber on truck racks
- Convenient bin display with individually shrink wrapped product.