Keeper® 89513 Ratchet Tie-Downs with S-Hooks & Padded Handle, 13' x 1"
Keeper®'s Ratchet Tie-Down uses an advanced ratchet design to deliver maximum tie-down tension. A padded ratchet handle makes the mechanism more comfortable and easy to use for added convenience, and the ratchet itself has a spring loaded release that prevents it from loosening accidentally. Fabricated from Keeper®'s rot-resistant Hi-Test™ webbing, this tie-down has a 400 lbs. working load limit and a 1,200 lbs break strength, making it the ideal choice for securing cargo in pickup trucks and smaller trailers. Compact, vinyl-coated S-hooks will not mar truck beds or other surfaces. These features make the Keeper® Ratchet Tie-Down a perfect all-around load securing solution.
- Size: 13' x 1"
- 400 lbs. working load limit
- 1,200 lbs. break strength
- Non-marring, vinyl coated S-hooks
- Ratchet provides greater tension with minimal force
- Hi-Test™ webbing
- Used in demanding applications
- Safety first, spring loaded release mechanism prevents ratchet from opening accidentally
- Great for pickup and utility trailer applications.