Jonathan Green 12015 Summer Survival Insect Control w/Lawn Fertilizer,
Controls a wide spectrum of insect pests including chinch bugs, army worms, sod webworms, ticks, ants, and over 15 other insects with Bifenthrin. With 40% slow-release nitrogen this product provides a controlled release feeding. Gives the lawn a gentle feeding during summer months to keep lawns greener. No phosphorus formula makes it great for lake and bay communities. Do not apply during hot, dry weather when the turf is under stress.
- Size: 49.95 lb
- Covers up to 15,000 sq. ft.
- Provides insect control in the lawn while feeding desirable grasses
- Controls chinch bugs, sod webworms, ants, fleas, fire ants and other pests as listed
- Controlled-release nitrogen keeps grass green longer
- 40% Controlled Release nitrogen for a gentle lawn feeding in hot summer months
- Use for perimeter insect control applications.
How and When to apply
- Apply to a dry lawn and water in after application. If the lawn is under stress from lack of rainfall, disease or heat, or if air temperatures are 85° or higher, do not apply this product, as turf injury may occur.