Jonathan Green 10315 Black Beauty Grass Seed Blend, Up To 7500 Sq.Ft,
Black Beauty produces a darker-green turf naturally. With improved disease resistance and drought tolerance, Black Beauty Grass redefines what a "green-lawn" is supposed to look like! The grass leaves possess an invisible waxy coating, very similar to what you’d find on an apple which helps to preserve moisture in the leaf and wards off stress from heat, cold, wind and disease. This blend grows well in clay or sandy soils and in full sun or partial shade, and will improve any lawn it is over-seeded into.
- 25 lbs
- Up to 7500 sqft
- For tall fescues, roots deeper than other grasses
- Roots up to 4′ deep for superior drought tolerance
- Ideal for stressful growing situations caused by hot sun, deep shade & poor soils
- Thrives in clay or sandy soils & grows in full sun to dense shade, dark green color & an unusually thick cuticle
- Protective wax like coating on the outer leaves, heat & cold tolerant
- Grown by sod growers across the USA.
When to apply
- When the soil temperature reaches 55° (March-mid June or August-October).