Johnson Level 40-6544 Electronic Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Rot
Green beam is 400-percent more visible than red beam, Electronically-controlled dual slope feature, Electronic self-leveling horizontally and vertically, Laser beam modes include dot, two adjustable line lengths and two rotational speeds, Two rotational speeds: 200 and 500 RPM, Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range, Height of Instrument/Tilt alarm function ensures product accuracy.
- Green beam is 400% more visible than red beam
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature
- Electronic self-leveling horizontally and vertically
- Laser beam modes includes dot, two adjustable line lengths and two rotational speeds
- Two rotational speeds 200 and 500 RPM
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Height of instrument/tilt alarm function ensures product accuracy.
- Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- Alkaline battery comparent (batteries not included)
- 6.4V battery adapter
- Remote control with 9V battery
- Wall/ceiling mount
- Tinted glasses
- Instruction manual
- Hard-shell carrying case.
- Leveling Method: Automatic (Electronic)
- Laser Wavelength: 532nm+/-10nm (Green)
- Accuracy: +/-1/8 In At 100 Ft
- Beam Color: Green
- Laser Class: IIIA
- Maximum Power Output: Less than/Equal to 5mW
- Number Of Beams: 2
- Interior Range: Up to 400ft.(120m) diameter depending upon light conditions
- Exterior Range: Up to 1,200ft. diameter (365m) with detector (not included)
- Remote Range: Up to 200ft. (60m) diameter
- Power Supply: NiMH rechrgeable battery pack and 6.4V adapter (included)
- Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
- Laser Beam Modes: 0, 30, 60 degrees
- Rotation Speeds: 200, 500 RPM
- IP Protection Class: 54
- Dimensions: 8.62" x 6.29" x 7.95" (219 x 160 x 202 mm).
- The Johnson Level 40-6544 can be used for the following indoor applications; layout of interior walls, check door and window heights, acoustical/drop ceilings, layout warehouse racking, room additions, drywall installation, partition installation, squaring floor and wall tiles, installing sprinkler systems, align and plumb walls, level floors, metal stud and wood framers, level cabinets, level shelving and countertops.