Jiffy® J3R72 Peat Pellet Refill, 72-Pack
Just add water and watch the environmentally friendly pellets expand. Perfect for seeding and provides effortless transplanting. Compressed pellets instead of heavy potting soil. Made from the renewable raw material sphagnum peat moss or coco fibers.
- Compressed pellets instead of heavy potting soil
- Made from the renewable raw material sphagnum peat moss or coco fibers
- Consistently high quality
- Intelligent solution for clean and easy handling
- Reliable and fast germination for healthy plants with strong root systems
- Clean and convenient planting
- 72 piece
- Convenient way to refill model #272 tray with pellets
- Made in USA.
How it Works:
- Put the pellets in the planting tray
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off
- Avoid frost
- Gradually expose to the sun
- Never overwater or let them dry out
- Water thoroughly
- Refill water when required
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the Jiffy 7® completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting
- Cover with soil.