J-B® Weld 8280 Professional Size Steel Reinforced Cold-Weld™ Epoxy
J-B® Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B® Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. J-B® Weld has a tensile strength of 3960 PSI and sets to a hard bond overnight. It can withstand temperatures up to 550 degree F when fully cured.
- Two 5 ounce tubes
- Mixed at a ratio of 1:1
- Can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing
- Sets in 4-6 hours
- A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours
- Tensile strength of 3960 PSI
- Withstand temperatures up to 550 degree f when fully cured.
- It works on just about any surface including iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, concrete, fiberglass, wood & most plastics
- Made in the USA.
- Epoxy & Adhesives
- J-B Weld
- Pro Sizes
- And More
- Household Repairs
- Crafts & More
- Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
- Mix: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
- Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
- Dry: Sets in 4-6 hours. Cures in 15-24 hours. Allow 4-6 hours before handling and 15 hours (minimum) before putting object back in use.