J-B® Weld 8276 KwikWeld™ Quick-Setting Steel Reinforced Epoxy, Dark Grey
Fast setting version of The Original J-B® Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types. After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and is fully cured in 4-6 hours. cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 2424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300 degree F.
- Size: 2 oz
- Easy to use
- Sets in 6 minutes
- Fully cured in 4-6 hours
- Waterproof, petroleum, chemical & acid resistant
- Non-toxic, temperature resistant up to 300 degrees
- Can be used on almost any surface, bronze, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, wood, concrete, fiberglass, steel, iron, copper, aluminum, ABS & PVC plastics.
- Epoxy & Adhesives
- And More
- Household Repairs
- Crafts & More
- Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
- Mix: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
- Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
- Dry: Sets in 6 minutes. Cures in 4 hours. If temperature is below 40ºF, then set time is longer.