J-B Weld® 8271 KwikWeld™ Quick Setting Steel Reinforced Epoxy Twin Tub
J-B KwikWeld is a fast setting version of The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types. After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. J-B KwikWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and is fully cured in 4-6 hours. J-B KwikWeld cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 2424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300ºF.
- Size: 10 Oz
- Cold weld professional size kwik weld epoxy
- Provides strong lasting repairs to metal & multiple other surface types
- After mixing it forms a permanent bond & can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded & drilled after curing
- Sets in 6 minutes & is fully cured in 4-6 hours
- Cures to a dark grey color
- Rated at a tensile strength of 2424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300ºF.
- Strength: 2424 PSI
- Set Time: 6 Minutes
- Cure Time: 4-6 Hours
- Cure Color: Dark Grey.
- Household Repairs
- Crafts & More.
- Epoxy & Adhesives
- And more.