J-B® Weld 8251 WoodWeld™ Quick Setting Two-Part Wood Epoxy Adhesive, 2
Fast setting two-part epoxy system formulated for wood bonding and repairs. When fully cured it can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled. It provides a lasting permanent bond that is stronger than the wood. Has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and cures in 1-3 hours. Rated at a tensile strength of 1800 PSI, J-B WoodWeld cures to a light tan color.
- Size: 2 oz tubes
- Color: Light Tan
- 2 part quick setting
- Repairs anything made of wood
- Sets in 6 minutes and no clamping necessary
- Superior adhesion and stronger bond than the wood itself
- Interior and exterior
- Will not shrink, separate or crack.
- Epoxy & Adhesives
- Rotted Wood
- Wood Restore Products
- And More
- Decks & More
- Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
- Mix: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
- Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
- Dry: Sets in 6 minutes. Cures in 1-3 hours. If temperature is below 40ºF, then set time is longer. Minimal pressure is required during setting. No clamping is required.