Irwin Tools 87910 Speedbor® Short Length Wood Boring Bit, 5/8" x 4"
4-times faster than standard spade bit. Shorter length allows for access between studs & rafters or inside cabinets. Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout. Fits all standard quick change chucks.
- Speedbor® Wood boring bit
- 4 times faster than standard spade bit
- Shorter length allows for access between studs & rafters or inside cabinets
- Drills straight holes in tight areas
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Shank Length: 4"
- Shank Size: 1/4"
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area and work with approved safety equipment such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov