Designed for softer materials or thin walled pieces such as pipes and fittings. Design eases extraction because it does not expand the material as you remove it. Removes both left hand and right hand threaded parts.
- Recommended Tap Wrench: TR-98
- Use Drill Size: 5/16"
- Removes Bolts and Screws: 1/2" - 9/16" and 1/4" NPT, 12mm - 14mm, 1/4" BSP
- Designed for softer materials or thin-walled pieces such as pipes and fittings
- Design eases extraction because it does not expand the material as you remove it
- Removes both left-hand and right-hand threaded parts.
: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area and work with approved safety equipment such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov