Patented jaw design holds bits securely on 6 flats as well as ball detent bits. Lock-n-load® system for one-handed quick release. Carbon steel construction sleeve & body for durability & life. Fits all irwin speedbor® blue grooves.
- Length: 12"
- 1/4" quick change extenstion
- Patented jaw design holds bits securely on 6 flats as well as ball detent bits
- Lock-n-load® system for one handed quick release
- 1/4" range holds insert bits
- Carbon steel construction sleeve & body for durability & life
- Fits all irwin speedbor® blue grooves.
: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area and work with approved safety equipment such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov