Irwin Tools 274001SM Vise-Grip® Quick Adjusting Pipe Wrench, 11"
Heat treated steel body & forged upper jaw optimizes tool durability. Broached teeth are ideal for most surfaces including black, galvanized, PVC and copper pipe, as well as nuts, bolts and couplings.
- Length: 11"
- Jaw capacity: 2-1/4"
- Quick adjusting jaw
- 1 handed operation enhances user's speed & convenience
- Ratchets quickly to work surface
- Smooth release upon job completion
- Heat treated steel body & forged upper jaw optimizes tool durability
- Broached upper teeth for maximum grip
- 11" tool with jaw capacity of 14" standard pipe wrench 2-1/4".