Irwin Tools 24130 Carbide Tipped Marathon® Circular Saw Blade, 7-1/4", 24T
New and improved design. Aggressive 20 degree hook angle for faster cutting. Deep gullets remove debris quickly to reduce heat for longer life. Reinforced shoulder for added durability. Fully hardened plate runs truer, longer.
- New and improved design
- Carbide tipped marathon blade
- For pressure treated lumber
- Universal arbor hole
- Aggressive 20 degree hook angle for faster cutting
- Deep gullets remove debris quickly to reduce heat for longer life
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
- Coating reduces pitch & build up for pressure treated wood
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Teeth: 24
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: 0.071"
- Hook angle: 20°
- Grind: ATB